This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sex =P



Done... almost by request) Exept the fact I want it too))) Yea, I'm very, very bad =P
By the way, texture is not entirely mine. It's from TS2. But I don't know, who did it. So, if you know author, will be glad, if you tell me.
And there is another thing... stars are not include XD
Download

10 comments:

  1. Вай моя красотень готова ❤ ❤ ❤ Очень хорошо вышло

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is very sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion_glam_girlJuly 7, 2010 at 4:03 AM

    Ух ты, очень секисно, красотень какая!
    Your clothes are very sexy and beautiful!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....Печенька моя. я ж вся в балдеже)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Тегир, а сделай чего-нить в ретро-стиле, а?))) Поззяяя))) Я делаю симку Твигги и на нее нацеплю как раз))) ы)

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena