This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Historical Clothes for males (by request)


So, here it is, I finally made it... This was done by request. Actually, I even like how the finally result looks. Have to say (again) that I'm using Photoshop only for croping. I like the concept "What you see is what you get")))
The download includes one pants and one case. Both have three recolorable areas.
Have to say, that case's mesh is mine. Pant's mesh is standart EAxis mesh. But texture is from TS2. Unfortunately, I don't know the source of this clothing, it was given to me by one guy) But I know that the creator's name is Helena.
Credits: hair by Peggy, skin by Subaxi, beard from kittyklan, lenses by Heiret.
Download

6 comments:

  1. Ух ты, слушай, это прикольно! Мешик новый да, не пойму никак?))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you)
    BlackSweety, да, меш мой)) свитерку рукава надула))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо, Тегирочка!!! Классный костюм!!! Ты просто умничка!!! Я очень тебе благодарен!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! To all! It's a big pleasure to hear good comments)

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena