This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Toddler's clothes part 2... Not enough!

I wanted a little more clothes for my only toddler in the game) So, here's my next creation... I did the dress for toddlers lately, now it's a pants and a shirt, and I think... TAFN... Nothing special, I just edited the shirt's mesh to create a "ruffle" illusion, and add some details to the standart EAxis textures... You can see it at the screens... The shirt has two versions - with or without polka-dot on the sleeves. Also I remove a zipper from trouses texture, so it's a kinda "elastic" now =P Each item has three recolorable areas. Only .sim3pack for now, sorry... If you need .package, I can do it, just tell me, I just didn't want to re-install my Workshop for exporting to .package))




Credits:
This skin by LadyFrontbum
Hair is by
Peggy, I think))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena