This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Katy Perry... Fun fasion


Well... I like this suit, so I decided to make it) It's simple, but nice. A cross recolors separately. The belt is an sccessory. It looks fine while sim isn't fat and is recolorable... ;) Belt comes with both formats, suit is only .sim3pack. BTW, I have some issues in my game... So my Katy is bold XD


P.S. Somebody says, that this outfit is a blasphemy... It's just an outfit, I just Like Katy, I just like her outfits and wanted to make them. Anyway, if this creation offense to smb's feelings, I'm sorry, I haven't thought about religion before somebody at my blog starts talking about blasphemy, I'm a Christian though...




Credits
Shoes are by AAS
Skin is by 234jiao

8 comments:

  1. That's perfect. Models pose is amazing.
    How do you do it? Model is young and doing homework in game or how it is?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonia) No, the model is young adult) I've put on the basket for picnic and make her sit) Then just sold the basket))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not be sad Tegi :)
    I am an atheist and I see a very nice dress

    PROVERB
    "If God exists, would prefer an atheist, because they do not bother him with fanatical hysteria"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Sonia, for nice words)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was not worth boasting a belt, and show what you are "great" mesher if you could just make the texture

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ano, I didn't want to show that I am a great mesher at all. The first thing I wanted to do is to try to do accessories. The second - I didn't want just make a flat painted on texture, I wanted the wolume here.
    For me it was worth.

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena