This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Three sets of paintings by request

One girl asks me for making paintings with fruits. So here they are - two of them have the same mesh with a glass frame. It tooks a lot for me to make this mesh since I'm not doing objects...

Fruit Splash 



 

Vegetable boom




Assorted fruits





3 comments:

  1. Вкусные картины!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great site i am a member (:
    It would be great if you would be a member of this site too :**

    http://gummifontaene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danatomy, I'll definitely visit your blog)

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena