This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall...


I wanted to make this set for a long time... Since September)) 1 file, 12 paintings... 1 is basic, 11 as recolors... You'll see only one painting in the Buy Mode, others will shown as recolors... These paintings was created by Leonid Afremov with special method of painting on canvas, thanks to which the elements of drawing seems solid... Hope you'll like them as much as I did)

Here are the recolors:


All credits for the frame goes to bau. Thank you, bau, this was just what I need and haven't time to do!


3 comments:

  1. красивые осенние пейзажи. Ты просто умничка

    ReplyDelete
  2. Просто отличные работы! Как всегда на высоте

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena