This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Lia Flor

I didn't play TS3 since 2009 =) Creating stuff, installing new EP's, communicate with other players - yes! Playing The Sims 3... No. So, I started this thing again, and this is my sim for the game. Her name is Lia. She is very kind, soft, gentle and creative person. I think she's cute)

I have all EP's and the OLS installed and I used sliders (see the list below), so if you want to change smth in her face, you'll need them. Also, every CC I have in my game is in package, so things like make-up and accessories are not included, so, if you don't have smth from the list of the CCs, you need to dl them in order they show up with the sim. Lia comes in .sim3pack, but you can gram her in the .SIM format

CC List:

Skin by 234jiao (mine is default)

Hair by Anubis

Eyes could be by these by Shady but I'm pretty sure that these is which I used for this sim

Eyebrows by Flinn

Nose freckles by claudiasharon

Eyeshadow-no idea

Eyeliner by lemon Leaf

Lipstick by Channy&vivin

Necklace and nails and other necklace by NataliS

Everyday top and shoes are from OLS

Everyday bottom is from LN

Official dress and swimwear by Rustynail

Sleepwear and leggins and stockings by Lili

Sportwear is by miraminkova

8 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candy) Glad you like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very lovely) Sweet and beautiful girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Эта симочка сама нежность и красота. Жду новых работок!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Я наконец разобралась с проблемами форка и милки, так что, надеюсь, скоро будут не только симы)
    Пасяб мои дорогие)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ano, show me your idea of beauty please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For her sleepwear, where did you get the butterfly pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena