This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A tattoo by request

There is nothing special in this upload. I made this tattoo by request. It looks like the Maxim's tattoo (she's russian singer). It will appear in the Tattoo Tool in CAS. One recolorable area and a black outline. Very simple. You must have Ambitions EP or Base game with patch 1.12 or later.





Credits:

Special thanks for the tutorial at the www.leefish.nl

And for the tatooinator to CmarNYC

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Lorrie! Downloading and thank you! By the way I wanted to invite you to my new blog. I hope that my visit and add to the observers. I'm already your and I really like your blog! :)
    http://www.lorriestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lorrie, I will add your blog to my blog list))

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena